Friday, May 1, 2009

CD #7

We're still doing the Menopur shots, and they really aren't too bad. We went in today for an ultrasound and bloodwork. The ultrasound showed 14 decent sized follicles (ranging from 5-9mm)and more that are smaller so we will hopefully be able to have several retrieved this time and frozen. I am waiting on a call from the nurse, which I guess I'll get Monday (grr) to tell me when to come back for the next ultrasound. There's my quickie update! Thanks for all the continued thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me.

5 comments:

  1. Well sounds like things are going as planned! I hope they stay that way. You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers! Love ya!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see everything is looking good this cycle. I am praying hard for you chica...you deserve that precious little miracle you've been waiting so long for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like things are looking good.. :) Hopefully thats a good sign of great things to come!

    ReplyDelete