Saturday, April 25, 2009

Update

Well, I started cycle #27 today. I did quite a bit of pouting about it yesterday but I'm going to try to look forward and be as positive as possible this cycle. We will be doing another IUI this month, with Femara and Menopur injections. I'll keep everyone posted. Hopefully it will work. And if it doesn't, hopefully we will have some extra eggs to retrieve and freeze and be able to do a frozen IVF cycle next, which is much cheaper. So there's the update. Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts and prayers!

3 comments:

  1. So how long till you know if it works or not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. In about 4 weeks. I'll have the IUI in about 2 weeks then know 2 weeks after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jade... I really thought.. my tummy was nervous opening up the blog site. I'm sorry, but am staying positive with you as well!

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete